The myPCOSteam site is a social network for people living with PCOS. It's a safe and welcoming environment where members share experience and support each other and often form bonds on the site. If you're looking for a place for advice about your PCOS, or a treatment you're taking, or need help with your condition in which medical advice is required, the best place to do that is your healthcare provider. While others' experience with the same or similar issue might be helpful, you are a unique individual with unique needs and circumstances, and only a professional that can interact with you on a personal level can provide the most accurate and helpful advice.
Articles in this section
- Private email exchange feature
- What are notifications?
- How do I use the navigation button on the top right?
- What does the little circle next to posts, comments, and questions do?
- Can I ask for medical advice on this site?
- How do post or edit an update?
- Meet Others
- How do I follow/unfollow a particular post?
- How do I add/edit a treatment to my profile?
- How do I leave a comment?